If you would like to be considered for the A to Z team, please send a letter of interest and your résumé by filling out the form below.
Account Executive – Public Relations/Communications
A to Z Communications seeks an experienced account executive with exemplary writing and client service skills. This position will support senior management and public relations clients, as well as marketing communications clients. The AE will hold an integral place on the A to Z team.
Familiarity with the AP writing style is a requirement, along with proven writing skills for editorial, public relations, backgrounders, pitch letters and other documents.
The AE will assist with research, develop public and media relations campaigns and assist on marketing communications clients. Experience in financial services and higher education marketing is a plus. Superior client service skills are a must.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related area required.
Five (5) to seven (7) years of public relations, communications and/or journalism, marketing experience, preferably with an agency or client side.
- Fluency in all PR, marketing, media strategy and business fundamentals
- Effective outreach skills with regional and national media
- Demonstrated success with PR in print, broadcast and digital
- Skilled at conceptualizing and producing programs
- Writing skills: press releases, articles, op-eds, speeches, letters, video scripts, and digital content
- Demonstrated success in social media strategy and implementation
- Verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Cool under pressure-quick, structured thinking skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Fun to work with
Other Knowledge and Abilities
- An understanding of budgets and financial allocations
- An understanding of or experience with regulatory organizations is helpful
- Ability to present to agency leadership
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to objectively evaluate and assess new client opportunities for best outcomes
Graphic and Digital Designer
A to Z Communications is seeking an experienced graphic and digital designer to join our creative team. The position will be responsible for developing and executing design concepts and final creative that enhance our client’s brand, marketing, product and digital goals.
The designer will work collaboratively with all A to Z team members, as well as outside print and development partners. The perfect candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated, passionate about design, and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic and digital design or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and demonstrated success with print design and digital platforms
- Proven knowledge of print production process and techniques
- Demonstrates proficiency in conceptualization of print and digital mediums
- Knowledge of website design, architecture development, and CMS
- A working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Design experience in the higher education sector is desired, but not required
- Design strategic solutions from initial concept through final production
- Oversee the artistic development of marketing and promotional pieces, including print, digital and video
- Create final files that meet the specifications of the project
- Work with printing and digital vendors to obtain estimates
- Manage time well to keep on schedule with multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within a team
Other Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong follow through
- Ability to think strategically