If you would like to be considered for the A to Z team, please send a letter of interest and your résumé by filling out the form below.
Graphic and Digital Designer
A to Z Communications is seeking an experienced graphic and digital designer to join our creative team. The position will be responsible for developing and executing design concepts and final creative that enhance our client’s brand, marketing, product and digital goals.
The designer will work collaboratively with all A to Z team members, as well as outside print and development partners. The perfect candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated, passionate about design, and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic and digital design or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and demonstrated success with print design and digital platforms
- Proven knowledge of print production process and techniques
- Demonstrates proficiency in conceptualization of print and digital mediums
- Knowledge of website design, architecture development, and CMS
- A working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Design experience in the higher education sector is desired, but not required
- Design strategic solutions from initial concept through final production
- Oversee the artistic development of marketing and promotional pieces, including print, digital and video
- Create final files that meet the specifications of the project
- Work with printing and digital vendors to obtain estimates
- Manage time well to keep on schedule with multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within a team
Other Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong follow through
- Ability to think strategically