If you would like to be considered for the A to Z team, please send a letter of interest and your résumé by filling out the form below.
A to Z Communications seeks an experienced account supervisor with exemplary client service skills, and solid account management skills. This position is an integral place on the A to Z team and will service primarily higher education clients, with other sectors as a secondary focus. The ability to travel out-of-state is critical.
The candidate should have an understanding of higher education marketing. Student recruitment, admissions cycles and some knowledge of strategy is a bonus. This role requires an excellent communicator and effective leader who can supervise multiple programs.
The account supervisor will support and manage account operations and activities, develop strong relationships with clients, identify gaps and opportunities within the client’s business and recruitment model and liaise between clients and project team for effective account management.
The ability to support the executive management team, and make presentations to clients and the internal team is a must.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications or related area is required
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in marketing and advertising
- Fluency in higher education marketing
- Ability to travel out-of-state
- Must be self-motivated
- Current and valid driver’s license
- An understanding of budgets
- An understanding of higher education admissions cycles
- Ability to objectively evaluate and assess new client opportunities
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities with existing clients
- Strong multitasking skills
- Cool under pressure, with quick, structured thinking skills
- Communicate with clients daily to ensure satisfaction
- Fun to work with
Other Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Understanding of social media programs
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Ability to report and measure account activities